Ranveer Kumar | UI Architect
- Develops and supports internal and external facing web-based software systems.
- Researches and defines the web applications architecture.
- Researches and implements new technologies.
- Acts as a hands-on technical leader, providing guidance and mentoring, and ensures that the development adheres to standards in areas of code quality, test coverage, monitoring, logging, exception management, operability, and others.
- Works with business users and IT staff to gather and document requirements that meet desired user functionality.
- Leads efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the team.
- Tests and debugs new and existing applications.
- Optimizes code and system performance on existing systems.
- Troubleshoots existing applications
- Provides as an escalation point for developers, helping troubleshoot issues and provide technical direction.
- Creates detailed documentation of problems, investigations and their recommendations.
- Collaborate and build relationships with other development team members
- Assists in planning of future system needs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 12+ years of experience developing customer-facing web applications, particularly for enterprise customers
- Expert, demonstrable knowledge of web UX design principles, responsive design, typography, color, styling, space.
- Experienced to handle cross browser compatibility issues
- Skills creating wireframes, workflows and visual mocks and delivering presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills, and able to manage and prioritize tasks under multiple deadlines.
- Superlative interpersonal skills: High degree of patience and tact, and must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic, and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds, both internally and externally.
- Holds himself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity.